[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:54:26 CEST 2007

There are several excellent used bookstores on 57th street between the
train station and the campus, as well as many other interesting
features.

Maybe we should make a Chicago for nerds wiki and go to town on this...

Anyway, if you have only a day or two in Chicago, you probably should
pass up Hyde Park (unless you actually have a meeting with John Hunter
or Dave Beazley or Ted or someone else) and the Leaning Tower of Niles
as well (sigh).

Here's some pictures I took around Hyde Park in case anybody is interested
http://flickr.com/photos/mtobis/sets/72157594460503723/

mt