[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed May 30 19:02:06 CEST 2007

    Warren> Don't forget the U of C locations of the movies "Chain Reaction"
    Warren> and "When Harry Met Sally"

As long as we are extending the sightseeing tour to movie locations, how can
you pass up the "Uncle Buck" house in Evanston? ;-) Plus there's "Risky
Business" and "Ferris Buehler's Day Off", both filmed on the North Shore,
though I don't know where the actual houses are.

Seems like we might need a Movie Locations section in the Geek's Guide to
the Second City.

Skip