[Chicago] next meeting talk- topic request

Scott Zibble zibble at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:02:54 CET 2007

It looks like Thursday's meeting is still a little light on presentation
topics.

Does anyone want to step up and give a talk on... well, anything?

Also, I realize this is very late, but does anyone have a venue they could
arrange on such short notice?  While I should be able to offer up 180 N. La
Salle in most instances, I'm going to be in New York for most of this week.
And arranging security details while offsite will be difficult.