[Chicago] next meeting talk- topic request

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:54:42 CET 2007

I think this might be the second time in a row we missed the monthly meeting
for various reasons. I remember some talks a while ago about getting a
benevolent dictator for 6 months that would take care of venues, etc. What
ever happened to that? In case nobody stepped up I can volunteer for the
job.

- Cosmin

On Nov 8, 2007 3:16 PM, Kumar McMillan <kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had proposed earlier in the week that we postpone the meeting until
> next week, Thurs Nov 15 since there weren't any talks scheduled ...
> but we still don't seem to have a venue.  However, I *believe* Mr.
> Zibble said he can provide a venue for next Thurs?  Maybe someone can
> confirm that and update the wiki :)
>
> On Nov 7, 2007 8:29 AM, Kevin L. Stern <kevin.l.stern at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > So it seems the meeting is tomorrow at 7:00 P.M.  Where will it be
> > held?  The website is still not updated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Kevin

Cosmin Stejerean
http://blog.offbytwo.com