[Chicago] next meeting talk- topic request

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 23:46:32 CET 2007

Hi All,

The meeting is postponed until next Thursday, I'll update the wiki.
The current organizer (BDFSM) is in NYC today, and away from email.
The meeting will be hosted at his place of work (Performics 180 N.
Lasalle) next Thursday.  Details to follow.  We have on talker lined
up (Kumar!), but need more.  I'm thinking it would be a good time for
some lightning talks.  So polish off you best 5-10 minute presentation.

Chris