[Chicago] Fwd: City Sticker Contest

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Nov 27 14:28:27 CET 2007

I'm sorry, you seem to have confused this with AOL.  This is a mailing
list for the discussion of the Python programming language.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 04:58:28PM -0600, Kumar McMillan wrote:
> It's that time of year again...
>
> (compare / contrast with last year!
> http://forums.tannerworld.com/showthread.php?t=9777 )

Writing blog entries is like tapping out a tune on a piano,
or drawing a little sketch on newsprint.  Writing a book is
closer to painting a mural or composing an opera.  -- Charles Petzold