[Chicago] Fwd: City Sticker Contest

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:13:16 CET 2007

On Nov 27, 2007 7:28 AM, Martin Maney <maney at two14.net> wrote:

> I'm sorry, you seem to have confused this with AOL.  This is a mailing
> list for the discussion of the Python programming language.

Ha!  Good point.  Sorry, I just know that all the people on the list
live in Chicago (most of them) and thought they might like to vote for
their next city sticker.  These sticker votings don't get a lot of
promotion for some reason.  Anyway, the candidates aren't as nice as
last year's but the winner for last year was a doosey, I thought.  My
hunch is that everyone who votes is in high school and they just vote
for their friends.  So ... get to voting! :)