[Chicago] Next Meeting?

Brady Cox bradyc at google.com
Mon Oct 8 19:22:08 CEST 2007

Unfortunately this week I'm headed off on Vacation on Thursday night... so I
can't make it.  Cheers.

On 10/8/07, Jon Sudlow <jsudlow at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd come to a little social meet-up to chat with people who have a little
> real world experience. Sounds like it could be fun.
> -jon
>
> On 10/8/07, Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Oh, man... ok group: unite!  What are we doing for our scheduled
> > meeting
> > > in 4 days (this Thursday!) and where are we doing it?
> >
> > Sorry group, I'm out this Thursday.  I have no constructive input into
> > this month's meeting, other than to say it's always acceptable to have
> > a purely social meet-up.
> >
> > Chris

> Jon Sudlow
> 3225 Foster Avenue
> 221 Sohlberg Hall
> C.P.O 2224
> Chicago, Il  60625

Brady Cox
Google Chicago
Datacenter Artisan/Professional Owning Critic

Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message
by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited without
written consent from Major League Baseball.