[Chicago] Next Meeting?

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 19:29:06 CEST 2007

I can't help out with the meeting place, but I can give a short presentation (5-10 minutes) on my WinForms wrapper library.

I can also do an ad hoc talk about integrating between Python and .NET, though I don't know who'd be interested in that.

I'm cool with it just being a social meetup, as long as it's not too far from downtown.

- Feihong

Jon Sudlow <jsudlow at gmail.com> wrote: I'd come to a little social meet-up to chat with people who have a little real world experience. Sounds like it could be fun.
-jon

On 10/8/07, Chris McAvoy  <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote: On 10/7/07, Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote:
> Brady Cox wrote:
> > I just checked the site... no mention of when the next meeting is...
> > unless you count the one in September.
>
> Oh, man... ok group: unite!  What are we doing for our scheduled meeting
> in 4 days (this Thursday!) and where are we doing it?

Sorry group, I'm out this Thursday.  I have no constructive input into
this month's meeting, other than to say it's always acceptable to have
a purely social meet-up.

Chris

Jon Sudlow
3225 Foster Avenue