[Chicago] SCons

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:58:21 CEST 2008

Garrett, I haven't used SCons but I looked at a bunch of similar tools briefly:
http://farmdev.com/thoughts/46/the-python-make-tool/

It sounds like you might want something more like zc.buildout, maybe
for http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.recipe.cmmi/ (thinking it might
help to compile java?)

zc.buildout docs are a little hard to follow but it's kinda nice once
you see how it works.

You may also want to look closely at Paver.

PS. don't use distutils.core ;)