[Chicago] Feb 14 ChiPy meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Feb 11 17:28:17 CET 2008

Chicago Python User Group
=========================
Come join us for our best meeting ever!

Paul Smith mapping solution from scratch with Mapnik, Django, and OpenLayers.

Thursday Feb 14, 2008 (Valentine's Day - SOs always welcome.)

Meeting starts at 7:00 pm

Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare hotel
5440 N River Rd
Rosemont, IL 60018

Directions: http://us.pycon.org/2008/chicago/hotel/
That page could use a bit more info about getting there from Metra or El.  If
someone will supply the text I'll add it to the page.

Follow the signs to the meeting room.

Yeah, not Chicago.  But it is at the location where PyCon will be, and will make
a good trial run.  We get to use the AV equipment that will be used at PyCon,
and decide if 42" screens will be big enough for small tutorials.

Carl K