[Chicago] About Chicago & Local Restaurants

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Wed Feb 13 16:51:40 CET 2008

Hot Doug's.

Okay, yeah it's a hot dog stand, but where else in the world can you
get rattlesnake sausage covered with blue cheese, chipotle mustard and
honey, with a side of duck fat fries?

http://www.hotdougs.com/specials.htm

Other than that, if you're in Andersonville or Lincoln Park (haven't
been to the Lincoln Park location yet myself), definetly check out
Icosium Cafe:

http://www.icosiumkafe.com/

It's crepes, but really frickin' good crepes.  Both of the sweet and
the more dinner-ish variety.  I haven't yet brought a guest to chicago
there who hasn't been impressed.