[Chicago] board gaming at PyCon

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:23:50 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Tom Tobin <korpios at korpios.com> wrote:

>  There are various gaming groups scattered throughout Chicagoland; I
>  found one on BoardGameGeek here in Oak Park, and have played twice
>  with them.  (I really ought to look into finding a second group, so I
>  can play once a week or so.)  ^_^

I've never been but there is the Chicago Boardgames Meetup:
http://boardgames.meetup.com/44/

44 attendees for the Feb meeting.  Next one: March 11th.  Hmmm... one
might even be able to sneak that in before PyCon.  And they play at
the Goose Island cellar.  Beer + board gaming = great idea.

This thread is now officially OT! :)