[Chicago] Good Tech Bookstores in Chicagoland?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at imagescape.com
Fri Jan 11 18:02:16 CET 2008

> What I'm wondering is, how the heck did you pass your states and
> capitals test with a DOS computer? Did they let you lug your computer
> into the classroom and set it on top of your desk?

I didn't take the test with the program, I used it to study.

I had failed the test two times prior.  I finally passed after I wrote
myself a program that fit my memorization needs.  I've never been good
at memorizing blunt data.  Half of the memorization actually happened
while tediously writing that program though.