[Chicago] Good Tech Bookstores in Chicagoland?

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 17:47:40 CET 2008

Reminds me of when I used to program formulas and algorithms into my
calculator to use during high school math tests. Unfortunately I
didn't ace every test, because my programs had too many bugs and 30
minutes is not enough time to debug a BASIC program without a
keyboard.

What I'm wondering is, how the heck did you pass your states and
capitals test with a DOS computer? Did they let you lug your computer
into the classroom and set it on top of your desk?