[Chicago] February Meeting Part II

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Feb 4 22:31:45 CET 2009

Looking forward to witnessing the Cosmin Mossimo synergy.

Do we have a firm location yet since it's not on the wiki?  ( I would
search back through the list, but who knows if the location has been
monkey patched throughout the threads ).  Just need to plan time
accordingly depending on how far from the loop it is.

Cheers,
Steve