[Chicago] May Meeting

David Beazley d-beazley at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 12:28:13 CET 2009

Just for clarification, the Silversmith location would be for May---a
few months ahead.   I have no idea on the March meeting.

If there is interest in this (which there seems to be), I will need to
make a few phone calls to see if I can reserve the space for that
evening.  Sadly, hotels don't operate on a "charity model" although I
might be able to swing it since I'm running events every day that week
at the same location.    I'll get back with everyone after I find
out.  In the meantime, perhaps Chipy can tell their friends who need
"reeducation" that there's a Python class being offered downtown in
the loop (wink ;-).

Cheers,
Dave