[Chicago] Graphing libraries

Ralph Green ralphgreen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 15:49:20 CET 2009

We used Chart Director for several years, and were very happy with it.  While we used it for graphing, it is much more versatile if you need more.  We had a technical issue early on, and the support was great.

While this is not a graphing library, having the service worked out well for us.  We were able to use it for more than we originally intended.

-Ralph Green