[Chicago] Where Can I Find Python Training?

Allan Spale allan2600 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:24:19 CET 2009

Hi Bryant,

If you are interested in personalized one-on-one tutoring sessions, I would
be happy to give you full Python training plus any extra modules that may be
useful. I have a reasonable hourly rate that is probably lower than what
most personal tutors would charge or we can work out a different
arrangement. If you are interested, please send e-mail me directly and we
can discuss options.

I have used Python in a variety of areas including web services, database
design, program concurrency, user interface design, data visualization, and
more areas. I am also very knowledgeable about many aspects of core Python
including object-orientated programming, operator overloading, and many
other system level constructs.

Allan