[Chicago] March -> Depaul or Sully's

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Mar 6 16:10:34 CET 2009

Massimo,

Where you able to book a conference room for the meeting next week?
As you probably saw, there were logistical issues with the DePaul
venue, for some. Similarly, there are logistical issues with *every*
venue, for some, since ChiPy is attractive to such a large variety of
people. Nevertheless, we are so thankful to you for providing the
venue and the opportunity to host.

Generally, we are also greatful for the opportunity to review more
than one venue.  This is a better positing to be in than to worry
about finding any venue. Having no venue, worries me. In turn, having
many choices of venue's is a good position to be in and we want to
thank all those who have hosted Chipy, past or present.

I spoke with Paul about holding our meeting at Sully's this month or
next. He basically said we are always welcome.  Likewise, he would
consider hosting an after hour's party for PyCon.  I will probably be
pinging the PyCon Organizer's list, regarding this.   So, to make a
long story short, we will have plenty of opportunities to hold future
meetings at Sully's.  Likewise, I do like the idea of moving meetings
around, so we are always open to finding new venues or revisiting old
ones.

Thanks again for you help and continued support of Chipy. No worries
if you can not host, we will go back to Sully's.

Kind Regards,

Brian Ray