[Chicago] Aug meet

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Aug 5 18:28:38 CEST 2010

Who is going to be doing the planning for this? I don't want to have
multiple people bombarding them all at once about the same thing.

...and I sent a message over to Carl to see what he normally does for
this stuff. I have no idea if   we just show up once we have the
booking, or if he has to do some ACK stuff with them the day before.
I'm assuming we have to get names to deal with security? Not sure.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Dan Mahoney <dan at streemit.net> wrote:
> On 8/5/2010 10:59 AM, sheila miguez wrote:
>>
>> Yes, we have a space.
>>
>> Does anyone need contact information for ITA? I have that.
>>

> Yes, please.

sheila