[Chicago] From PMA - Position: PYTHON Software Development

Tal Liron tal.liron at threecrickets.com
Sat Aug 7 02:41:12 CEST 2010

"Everyone" is a big word, isn't it?

Many of us use Python because it's a useful language for a diverse range of
applications. It doesn't mean we "hate" other languages. It doesn't even
mean we're in love with Python.

And are you really saying that Jython is not Python? If so, perhaps you
choose Python because you think CPython is such a wonderful runtime? More
wonderful than the JVM, apparently.

Seriously, what a tired thread. If Webware is "not cool" anymore, then so
are language wars.

-Tal