[Chicago] Looking for leased server colocation (OT)

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 9 17:02:14 CEST 2010

    Phil> A friend with a three person business wants to set up a server for
    Phil> backups, document sharing, email server, app serving etc....

I (smontanaro.net) am a very satisfied customer of tummy.com.  Sean
Reifschneider, the CTO, is a key player in keeping python.org servers fed
and happy.  If you specifically want something local, my son Chris works as
an admin/developer for a hosting service (gigenet.com) in Arlington Heights.
While I have no personal experience with their services (like I said, I am a
happy tummy user) I can put you in touch with Chris if you like.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/