[Chicago] Looking for 5 panel discussion leaders

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Tue Aug 10 16:24:06 CEST 2010

I'll be there and can pitch in.

On Aug 10, 2010 8:59 AM, "Brian Ray" <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

One of our topics will be:

Panel Discussion on, "Defining 'Cloud computing' and how Python relates"

I need 3-5 people who think they can lead a panel discussion during
the ChiPy meeting Thursday.  You should have
'cloud_computing.clue.value > 0'. My thoughts are those of you who
replied to that thread; however, I do want you to commit to actually
being there.  A panel discussion on this topic where the audience can
lead a QA will be perfect for our meeting.  This will be toward the
end of the meeting in case it turns into a drunken brawl.

You will see our official ChiPy announcement in a few minutes.

Beer and Pizza will be provided!      RSVP here
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVLOTNTU3oxTzJKYjB3RmV4eVZkMEE6MA

See you there!

-- Brian