[Chicago] Sanity Check

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:25:49 CET 2010

I don't like it when they use it as their filter. They should take the time
to read resumes and call the people they want to talk to.

I do think it's a great way to decide if someone is the right fight. The
ideal is a problem that should take a few hours and they can view your repo
and see what you did.