[Chicago] Sanity Check

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Thu Dec 2 18:59:16 CET 2010

On 12/02/2010 09:06 AM, Jason Huggins wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Lance Hassan<lance at roytalman.com>  wrote:
>> Hugs...yup...that would be about right. The question for you becomes if you
>> take all the things you won't do or compromises you won't make... just how
>> big is the corner you've painted yourself into and how long do you want to
>> live there :-)? That is the real sanity check question.
>
> Shhh... I'm trying to let Peter learn the lesson on his own: "Life:
> Some Dancing Required." ;-)

Hey, me & my buddies *like* our corner... y'all might too. ;-) Look
folks, I'm not unwilling to compromise - I'm looking for a job instead
of spending my time cooking and riding bikes. Rent's gotta get paid,
that's fine.

> P.S. Let's start talking about Python again! :-)

Yeah, +1. For a closing thought, I think I'm going to tell these
particular folks to take their test on a hike (politely)... not super
interested in this one anyway. But mainly, I want to get some data on
how they'll react. I'll let you know.

Thanks all.

--Pete