[Chicago] Sanity Check

Lance Hassan lance at roytalman.com
Thu Dec 2 20:03:15 CET 2010

Hey, me & my buddies *like* our corner... y'all might too. ;-) Look folks,
I'm not unwilling to compromise - I'm looking for a job instead of spending
my time cooking and riding bikes. Rent's gotta get paid, that's fine.

And no one is saying there is anything wrong with your corner...and I was
likely a previous occupant...it's about choices and how you manipulate the
options (yeah I know ...duh). my only advice would be to not get too
emotional about the choice, at some point you might want/need to change your
mind and you are better off if you have left the bridge intact (mixing
metaphors). This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

Thank You
Lance Hassan
Roy Talman and Associates