[Chicago] meeting where?

Frank Duncan herbieman2000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:28:10 CET 2010

I can do Common Lisp, but I see Webber is doing Emacs Lisp already.  I don't
know if you guys are willing to put up with an overabundance of parens, so
maybe not a good idea?  I guess it depends on what Chris's talk is goign to
focus on, but I'd be heavy on meta programming and macros.  If he's planning
the same, then I'll just let him do it :)

Frank