[Chicago] Python and web

Jonathan Hayward christos.jonathan.hayward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 00:49:49 CET 2010

spo0nman <http://disgruntle.net/> writes*"The
PythonOnPlanes<http://pythononplanes.com/> release
team has just published PythonOnPlanes-1.3.07 aka. 'the SuperSunday'
release<http://pythononplanes.com/new-release.html>.
For those in the know PythonOnPlanes is a rapid development framework for
Python which uses commonly known design patterns like ActiveRecord,
Association DataMapping, Front Controller and MVC. Our primary goal is to
provide a structured framework that enables Python users at all levels to
rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to
flexibility.'Major highlights in the release include Active Scrum Manager 1,
Sanity Preserver 3.13 and Lart 22.21. This is also the first release with
the *PythonOnPlanes Live CD Installer* officially debuting on the x86
platform.'"**
*
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/01/176239

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Dan Krol <orblivion at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I was able to respond, "Because Python on Planes hasn't materialized
> yet."
>
> Pythons on a Plane?

→ Jonathan Hayward, a Senior Web Developer who cares deeply about usability
→ www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanhayward • jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
→ Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, HTML, IA, JSON, JavaScript, LAMP, Linux, Perl, PHP,
Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability, UX, XHTML, XML
→ With a good interest in the human side of computing and making software
and websites a joy to use