[Chicago] Far, Far, Far Northwesterners on ChiPy

Dean Sellis dean at gianthead.net
Mon Oct 11 04:08:26 CEST 2010

Yeah, it definitely sounds like we have enough people. I'd be happy to offer
our office for meetings. We're located in Lake Forest right at the northeast
corner of Rt 60 and 94. We have a large meeting room with projectors, we can
have food delivered, usually have drinks stocked, and it's available pretty
much every day of the week after 5:00 PM.

It sounds like we may want something more west though for those of you out
in Barrington and Palatine.  Driving around Lake Country isn't much better
than driving down to the city.

Dean