[Chicago] Looking for a few good presentations. Help!

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:46:35 CEST 2010

Hello all:

Hope you all had a nice long weekend.   I am now in mad rush mode to
get this ChiPy meeting off the ground this Thursday.  Let's do this
JIT style!

Who wants to present?

Also, looking for food sponsors I think IL said they would. Need to
double check.

I think we booked ITA, I need to double check that. Sully's House is
also an option and I heard they have a nice new rooftop deck--although
that may be tough to pull off without an outside projector.

Last minute meetings are always the best. This will be the best meeting ever.

Thanks for your help!

--

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717