[Chicago] Looking for a few good presentations. Help!

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:46:35 CEST 2010

Hello all:

Hope you all had a nice long weekend.   I am now in mad rush mode to
get this ChiPy meeting off the ground this Thursday.  Let's do this
JIT style!

Who wants to present?

Also, looking for food sponsors I think IL said they would. Need to
double check.

I think we booked ITA, I need to double check that. Sully's House is
also an option and I heard they have a nice new rooftop deck--although
that may be tough to pull off without an outside projector.

Last minute meetings are always the best. This will be the best meeting ever.

Thanks for your help!

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717