[Chicago] Dedicated Server Hosting Recommendations?

Steven McGrath steve at cugnet.net
Thu Mar 24 19:07:24 CET 2011

I ended up just doing it myself with a coloed server, KVM, lvm, and a little
scripting.

Cugnet.net ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2011, at 10:30, Malcolm Newsome <malcolm.newsome at gmail.com>
wrote:

I definitely don't want to be the cause of any email thread related deaths!
I'll definitely report back once I've checked out your recommendations and
made a selection  :-)

Malcolm

From: Brian Herman <brianherman at gmail.com>