[Chicago] we need a venue Dec 8 Thurs

Adriano Marques adriano at crowdspring.com
Wed Nov 30 20:29:55 CET 2011

Sure…

So, besides working at crowdspring, I'm a director of the Umit Project, an Open Source organization that develops network administration and monitoring tools. We have one specific project we're working on currently, that have some interesting technical challenges, which is the Open Monitor (www.openmonitor.org), which is a real time world wide monitor on internet availability. I've also being a mentor on the Google Summer of Code program since 2007, and I can talk about both if you guys are interested.

Sounds interesting?

On Nov 30, 2011, at 12:54 PM, Brian Ray wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Adriano Marques <adriano at crowdspring.com> wrote:
> Do you guys have a speaker already?
>
> If not, I'm volunteering...
>

> Awsome
>
> We do have one great one for sure; however, we sometimes have three or so.
>
> Did you want tell us your topic?

---
Adriano Monteiro Marques

Software Ninja

http://www.crowdspring.com
http://blog.crowdspring.com

Personal Blog - http://www.thoughtspad.com
Twitter @thoughtspad

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed." - George Burns