[Chicago] Venue & Topic

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Thu Oct 6 23:27:11 CEST 2011

I just picked up a $49 license for the PyCharm Python/Django IDE while
it's on sale (50% off for 9 more days), but I'm a long-time Vim user
and have never really gotten into IDE's. If anybody here has some
experience with it (or with IntelliJ, which it's based on) and could
give a lightning talk or quick walk-through of cool stuff it can do,
I'd appreciate it.

What our BDFL Guido had to say about PyCharm a year ago:
https://plus.google.com/115212051037621986145/posts/CGh9MoWU53V

Or, if we go to Sully's and somebody is willing to walk me through it
before or after the meeting, I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks,
chad