[Chicago] Venue & Topic

Matt Bone thatmattbone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:44:03 CEST 2011

I know we've seen zeromq with Beazley's talks, but is there any
interest in an intro-level zeromq talk?

I'm thinking a sort of
inspirational-sockets-are-hard-but-zmq-fixes-everything kind of deal?
I gave this talk with zero(mq) success at loyola:
https://bitbucket.org/thatmattbone/zmqlecture/src

Thanks,
--matt