[Chicago] ETA/Cuisenaire - Seeking Python developer for short-term project

Dennis Tarwood dtarwood at etacuisenaire.com
Mon Oct 17 20:47:17 CEST 2011

ETA/Cuisenaire, a supplemental educational publisher in Vernon Hills,
needs a Python developer to work off-site for 1-2 months starting at the
end of October. Our preference is a freelancer available during the day,
but we'll certainly listen to skilled developers who can make time most
nights and weekends for November and early December.

You should be fluent in Python and Google App Engine. Experience with
Java/JSP and user management systems is a big help, too. You'll work
with the original developer of the system here in Vernon Hills to
upgrade its capabilities as well as complete an API integration effort
with off-shore developers. We're looking for someone local to help us
because we expect we'll need to make occasional updates and would like
someone to be our system's local expert. We're not a software
development shop, so we're hoping to develop a long-term relationship.

If you're interested, please email me at dtarwood at etacuisenaire.com.
Please include samples of your code and your rate. Direct applicants
only, please; we already know many fine recruiters. Thanks for your
help!

Dennis Tarwood

Product Development Manager for Technology

ETA/Cuisenaire