[Chicago] [JOB] Code Monkey. I mean Junkie - Chicago, IL | 65-85k

OSS beau at open-source-staffing.com
Thu Sep 8 02:59:09 CEST 2011

This is a full time, on-site, salaried Coder position paying $65,000-$85,000
depending on experience + benefits.  No telecommuting allowed.  US Citizens
or Green Card holders only.  Local candidate only please.  Full company
details provided to qualified applicants.

Our client is a leading provider of event travel and registration services