[Chicago] Last call for inclusion in Three Bild Mice focus group.

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:10:08 CEST 2011

Of course, you can always help out with the project; nonetheless, I want to
send out off-the-list invites to a small focus group (in person) event where
we basically discuss what we want this software to do.  If you already
contacted me off the list indicating interest you are already included in my
list. If you contacted me and do not see in invite in the next couple of
days, then I may have missed you and please just send me an email reminding
me you want to be involved.

So, let me know if you wish to be involved.  Also, a couple of you will get
invited because I am encouraging your involvement. You can ignore me and
consider this spam if you are not interested. However, I do want to mention
that this effort is already getting recognized on some levels outside our
group. It is going to be the bigest and best ChiPy sponsored project to
date. I am excited.

--

Brian Ray