[Chicago] CS/python tutors/advice

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Sep 21 16:51:54 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I received a request off-list from someone who would like to find a
tutor in CS/python in the Hyde Park area. I suggested he jump in to
#chipy or post here. Perhaps also those of you who are interested in
general in helping others could start a wiki page on chipy.org for
people who are interested in helping others with your contact info,
areas of interest, availability.

Actually, if people have this information in a database somewhere, we
could have the mentoreds who are working on chipy.org perhaps code up
a view of it to generate the page.

--
sheila