[Chicago] Suggestions/Advice?

JP Bader jp at zavteq.com
Tue Aug 28 16:09:31 CEST 2012

I'll get slammed for saying this, but Adobe AIR can also be compiled
down to an .apk and run natively on Android.  You could write
something in AS3 or the Flex Framework (now on Apache 4.8 release) and
run it there.  It's very accessible and quick to learn, however there
are a lot of caveats (but that's with any language).

JP