[Chicago] Congrats Frank Duncan

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:05:24 CEST 2012

hmmm . . . not a folk song, but . . .
there was a lot of good comedy material in most of those presentations.
maybe enough for a skit in the style of Monty Python's Flying Circus ?
(it almost WAS like that, wasn't it ?)
and Guido would love it -- he never liked the snake analogy.
I know we have the talent in our group -- Garrett and Chris Webber come to mind.
We just need to schedule a skit writing jam session after one of our meetings ;)