[Chicago] Django 1.5 AUTH_USER_MODEL

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:45:40 CET 2012

It's well worth the hassles to get a real custom user model working in my opinion. There's not many options for the Django team in this regard. Either they make the change and deal with the incompatibilities that come with it's _optional_ use, or keep the same old broken system.

If Django kept the same broken system as policy, it would fade away in a few years.