[Chicago] using-python-on-android

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:45:05 CEST 2012

Oh no, I've been outed! I knew badgering Carl about the PyOio videos
would come back to bite me.

I've lurked on this email list for a while as I've wanted to make it
to a ChiPy meeting. In Michigan, even near Detroit, there's no Python
group nearly as large as you fine folks.

I have been considering going to this meeting since it covers two of
my favorite topics, but my biggest issue is having to take one or two
days off of work to do so. I'm also a little fuzzy about the details,
probably since I'm not (but might be now) on the Chicago Android
mailing list. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a GDG
Chicago Android meeting in partnership with the Chicago Google
Technology Group (or are those the same group?) and is trying to draw
a SL4A/Py4A speaker in from ChiPy?

Anyways, if I seem to have it straight, and you all can get me in
touch with this Uki fellow I'll see if something can be arranged. If I
don't have it straight, then please get me pointed in the right
direction.