[Chicago] Presentations...

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Fri Oct 5 18:07:21 CEST 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody got something they can throw together by next Thursday?
>
> It does not have to be perfect, nor do you need to have any experience. IT
> sounds like we will have one highly technical presentation on latest release
> of Python 3.x.

There's a lot to cover so I'll make it a mix of "highly technical" and
a mix of just introducing stuff. I doubt any of you care about the
Windows changes, so I'll cover a few of those, but dig deeper into
cool stuff.

> The other alternative option is we have some group exercise like add a
> feature to our up and coming *new* website.

The Boston Python group does a once-a-month "project night". May be
something to think about if this gets wider interest.