[Chicago] Python on OSX Install

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:21:29 CEST 2012

I'm just talking here, but if "by source" mean you have some reason to compile it yourself. I.e. you have a reason to change the defaults. Then I would start with a homebrew recipe and customize that.

This is what I did when I wanted to version os Emacs that supported full screen in lion. I have a custom homebrew recipe.

--
Cezar Jenkins
(773) 234-8873