[Chicago] pydev

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:32:25 CEST 2013

Well, and another definition off value us if your own time - opportunity
cost.

What us your time worth, and what does some tool save you in time?  What us
that worth on an ongoing basis?

I pay my $95 annual maint for wingIDE because I figure it saves me (much)
more than an hour of time over the year, i.e. pays for itself nicely (and
the responsiveness of their support points to reliable vendor relationship).

Whatever your favorite, I suppose you will measure this relative benefit
over some ”free” baseline - fair enough.