[Chicago] Group members, Python compententcy levels

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:00:48 CET 2013

Not sure I spelled that right but I could not get spell check to complain.
 I also did not want to hi-jack the other thread.  Those who have been to
office hours with me know I am just a basic learner but I am also beginning
to see some real power can be harnessed quickly.

http://matplotlib.org/examples/mplot3d/scatter3d_demo.html

I will need to go to the Django gathering to stay on track with my attempts
to get a culture feel groups but I also have an interest in being a flunky
for any sprints or hacks that I can attend especially with the 311 or other
open.gov projects until I can see and get useful in the tools like the one
above and IPython or something like it.  The eventual usefulness in a
general since is also important to me in projects I work on.

I wonder if there is a tool for asking people to self rate in various
categories like level of math, physics and other disciplines as well as
hack qualities and library maintenance qualities and perhaps others.