[Chicago] Correctional Data Camp this Saturday

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:41:13 CET 2013

Thank you for passing this on to the list, Sheila.  It was nice to be in a
room full of people working on various aspects of this project.  I was of
course in learning mode though I was able to add something for a few folks
due to my knowing about Open City and IPython existing.  I was introduced
to try.github.com by a graphic designer and then two folks from Orbitz
helped me with the actual command line process for cloneing a project from
GitHub.

A lot to learn but one step at a time I am getting closer to being
dangerous.