[Chicago] Site accounts

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:10:12 CET 2013

I like the openID, as long as it returns the correct full name as it is
required for RSVP for security at front desk reasons. I also have used
emails to do things like invite to social networking sites and poke
speakers who decide to disappear.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Adam "Cezar" Jenkins <emperorcezar at gmail.com

Brian Ray
@brianray