[Chicago] CivicLab and Between the Bars Follow Up

Benj. N. Sugar listserves at skilfullycurled.org
Fri Nov 15 23:10:45 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

First, thank you so much to all of you for your warm reception to my presentation and your fine inquiries.  I just wanted to follow up with some additional links:

1) For your perusal, or to entice you to join our coding team of one I present the Github repositiory for BtB:

https://github.com/yourcelf/btb

2) Btb itself.  Leave a comment, we'll pass it on! :

https://www.betweenthebars.org

3) CivicLab - If you're interested teaching any workshops or in need of co-working space for people who give a damn, please contact me at benjamin [at] civiclab [dot] us (PS: does using [at] and [dot] really prevent spam?  anyone know?  anyway...)

4) A class that I am teaching that you might enjoy:  http://dfexchi.eventbrite.com/?aff=lists

Again, many thanks, and I hope to see you at another meet up!

Benjamin